Reports on TwiNSol-CECs Week events published
First onsite project events organized from 17 to 21 October 2022 were successfully ended.
During the whole week in October, TFNS acted as a forum for knowledge and research ideas exchange along with prestigious researchers from EU and Western Balkan countries:
- working meetings were held on 17 and 18 Oct 2022, when the senior TFNS team members together with Dr. Marinella Fare, Dr. Sandra Perez, and Dr. Marta Llorca from CSIC, and Prof. Dr. Joao Crespo from UNL, discussed project activities planned for the first project year.
- 1st TwiNSol-CECs Training is successfully finished. The CSIC team members led by Dr. Marinella Farre, presented the latest trends of sampling, sample preparation techniques and sample preservation, extraction of CECs from different samples, and targeted analysis of CECs, to the TFNS team members.
- TwiNSol-CECs kick-off meeting, representing also the first public project event, was organized on October 19, 2022 at TFNS. Project consortium and the work plan were presented during the open session, while the close session and the official lunch were organized for the project team members.
- 1st TwiNSol-CECs Workshop was organized on 20-21 Oct 2022, gathering researchers from EU and WBs. Opening and plenary lecture sessions were jointly organized with 2nd ICAPP Conference in Rectorate building, reaching ~200 participants. The Workshop included scientific lectures, posters, networking, lunches, and coffee breaks.
- Within the framework of 1st TwiNSol-CECs Workshop, 6 running Horizon Europe Twinning projects, dealing with the environmental pollution and climate change challenges, were presented. Networking and new opportunities were discussed in order to jointly raise scientific excellence of Serbian universities towards ERA top class institutions.
Additional information about these events could be found in the published reports on 1st TwiNSol-CECs Training, Kick-off meeting, and 1st TwiNSol-CECs Workshop